Bityard is the world’s leading cryptocurrency contract exchange platform.Headquartered in Singapore, it provides customers in more than 150 countries with safe, easy and fast digital asset trading services. Bityard adheres to the business philosophy of “complex contracts simple transactions”, and aims to bring customers the most simple experience.
Traders are able to buy or sell crypto contracts (using USDT) on margins and leverage anywhere from 20x to 100x.
The main trading pair is USDT and users are able to trade on a number of major cryptocurrencies, such as:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
With Bityard contract trading, you can easily hedge market risks with only a small amount of capital and without needing to purchase the actual trading asset. Contract trading allows users to profit from both bear and bull markets, while multiplying potential profits through using higher leverages.
- Low entry. Users can open a trade from as low as 5 USDT (up to as high as 20,000 USDT)
- Competitive fees. Transaction fees on Bityard is 0.15%, which is among the lowest in the market. Unlike many other platforms, fees are only charged once upon opening a trade (and no fees charged upon closing a trade).
- High leverage. Leverage anywhere from 20x to 100x. Margin trading carries more risk but also higher rewards.
- Fair and transparent prices. Bityard uses a K-line weighted average that pulls data from 3 major crypto exchanges which are Binance（30%） & OKEx（40%） & Houbi（30%） to display the fairest and most accurate cryptocurrency prices.
- Bityard coin BYD. Get BYD through register and trade, you can deduct trading fees, or get excess income from listing.
- OTC Deposit. Enjoy your trade without cryptocurrencies,OTC deposit helps you with fait deposit.
How to Trade on Bityard
Bityard users can choose to trade on the app (Android or Apple) or the web trader Bityard To start trading on Bityard, you will need to:
- Download the app
- Register for a new account
- Place a deposit
- Open a trade
For users who prefer trading while traveling or commuting, the app is sufficient and easy-to-use. For users who prefer better control and functionality, the web trader will be an ideal choice. It features an industrial grade charts, a full range of TA tools, and modular viewing panels that allow users to shift layouts to their preference – including choosing between light or dark themes. The user-friendly toolbars on the web trader also allow users to quickly gain access to available trading pairs on the platform.