Binance is excited to announce the next project on Binance Launchpad – Perlin (PERL). The Perlin token sale will follow a lottery & airdrop format, with the recording of user BNB balances starting from 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC).
Please note that we have made the following change to the lottery rules for this session:
- Binance will record user BNB balances for 15 days from 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/24 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 15 days but using the Daily Average BNB Balance.
- The number of tickets claimable and the corresponding amount of BNB required for each category has also been updated to 10 levels, as outlined further below.
- An airdrop pool of 3,874,500 PERL (approx 300,000 USD) will be split and distributed to eligible participants after the lottery draw.
PERL Airdrop Details
For this Launchpad session, a pool of 3,874,500 PERL tokens will be split and airdropped to all launchpad participants that do not have a winning ticket.
The amount airdropped to each participant that does not have a winning ticket will be calculated as = (Number of non-winning tickets held by each non-winning participant / Total number of non-winning tickets across all non-winning participants) x Total Airdrop Pool. Please note that if you do have a winning ticket, you will not be eligible for the airdrop.
Example: User A claimed 3 tickets but did not have a winning ticket. The total amount of tickets across all users that did not have a winning ticket is 400,000 tickets. In this scenario, User A will receive an airdrop of 29.05 PERL (3 / 400,000 x 3,874,500 PERL).
PERL Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Perlin (PERL)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 6,700,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 86,530,500 PERL (8.38% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 PERL = 0.07743 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery & Airdrop
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 13,400
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 500 USD (6,457.45 PERL)
- Total Airdrop Pool: 3,874,500 PERL (approx 300,000 USD)
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- PERL will initially be issued as an ERC-20 asset.
- 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/24 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 15-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 15 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim.
- 2019/08/24 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2019/08/25 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/08/25 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
- 2019/08/26 08:00 AM (UTC): After this time, we will airdrop PERL tokens to all participants that did not have a winning ticket.
Lottery Ticket Allocation
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 10 lottery tickets based on their daily average BNB holdings (represented by X below) over the 15-day period leading up to the lottery draw date.
For example, 50 ≤ X < 100 means that your average BNB balance over the entire specified period is kept at 50 BNB or more, but does not exceed 100 BNB.
|Daily Average BNB balance (X)||No. of Lottery Tickets|
|50 ≤ X < 100||1|
|100 ≤ X < 150||2|
|150 ≤ X < 200||3|
|200 ≤ X < 250||4|
|250 ≤ X < 300||5|
|300 ≤ X < 350||6|
|350 ≤ X < 400||7|
|400 ≤ X < 450||8|
|450 ≤ X < 500||9|
Average BNB Holdings Calculation
An example of the average BNB holdings calculation for each user is below.
|Day||Average BNB Holdings on each Day|
|15-Day Average BNB Holdings||(100 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 50 + 50 + 50 +70 + 70 + 70+ 80 + 80 + 80 + 80 + 80) / 15 = 77.3 BNB|
|Total Eligible Ticket(s)||1 Ticket|
To learn more about Perlin (PERL), read Binance Research’s in-depth report here.
For more details on our 8th Launchpad project Perlin, read our blog post: Binance Launchpad announces upcoming token launch of Perlin, startup developing the fastest public blockchain.
Perlin Project Links:
Whitepaper: Perlin (PERL)
- Starting from the 9th Launchpad project and onwards, the BNB holding period will be set at 30 days.
- Going forward, the BNB holding period may also start before each Launchpad project is initially announced. For example, if the 9th Launchpad project is announced on August 30th with the final BNB holding date set on September 9th, that would mean the BNB holding period started on August 10th.
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo,Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Liberia, Macedonia, Myanmar, Serbia, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.